
Santa came to town this morning and
stoped by the church for breakfast. Porter got his big chance to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. "A
Four wheeler?" He saw our neighbor plowing driveways with his
four wheeler this morning and made a last minute change. Problem is I think Santa may have already got him a motorbike. Aubrey wanted nothing to do with Santa until she saw that he was handing out candy. Then she slowly walked up to him keeping her distance and said, "Hi Santa, Candy."

We had our first snowfall this morning and even though it was freezing out the kids were ready to go out and play in it. So Nate and I spent about 15 minutes or so getting everyone in snow gear. Aubrey was so bundled up then when she fell down she could not get back up. When we finally got out there the cold caught them by
surprise Aubrey didn't last long.

Porter after one trip in to warm up decided to brave the cold once again and loved making snow angels and jumping in the drifts.
4 comments:
They are such cuties! Porter is such an adventerous little boy.
So cute! I can't wait to see them and play in the snow.
so...do you remember us?? You guys have such a cute family!!
I can not believe the snow. I love seeing them all bundled up, so cute. Miss ya!
Post a Comment